Apples Stuffed with Almonds
- 4 small, firm apples
- 40 g blanched almonds
- 25 g (white) raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Vanilla sauce (see tip) or whipped cream
- Parchment paper
- Wash the apples and remove the cores.
- Grind the almonds in the food processor and add the raisins, sugar, and calvados. Turn the mixture another 30 seconds in the food processor.
- Preheat the airfryer to 180°C. Line the bottom of the basket with baking parchment, leave 1 cm of the edge open.
- Fill the apples with the raisin mixture and put them side by side in the basket.
- Slide the basket into the airfryer and set the timer to 10 minutes. Bake the apples until brown and done.
- Serve the apples on plates and spoon the vanilla sauce or ice cream next to the apples.
Heat 125 ml whipping cream with the scrapings from one vanilla pod and 2 tablespoons of sugar for 2-3 minutes. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Leave the sauce to cool before serving.
Stuffed Peaches with Amaretti;
Halve two peaches and fill them with a mixture of four crumbled amaretti cookies, 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, and 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger balls. Roast them in the same way as the apples.