You can do much more than just frying in the Airfryer. Take this tasty quiche Lorraine for example. For a change, make it with salmon and finely chopped broccoli.
- 250 g fine wheat flour
- 100 g butter
- 5 g yeast (dried)
- 5 g salt
- 5 g (super-fine) sugar
- 100 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 250 g lean bacon
- 250 g lean ham cubes
- 100 g mushrooms
- 100 g onion
- 300 g grated cheese
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml cream
- Salt and pepper
- Chives, finely chopped
- Mix the eggs, cream and chives with some salt and pepper and put it in the refrigerator.
- Put the yeast with the sugar in a bowl and mix with lukewarm milk. Let the mixture rest for a while and, in the meantime, sift the flour. Sprinkle the flour in a bowl or on your worktop and make a well in the middle. Add the egg, butter and the yeast mixture. Knead the dough from the inside out. Gradually add more and more flour to the wet mixture. Knead the dough well.
- Grease a bowl with a small amount of oil and place the dough in it to rise. The oil ensures that the dough does not stick to the bowl. Leave a damp cloth over the bowl and let the dough rise for one hour.
- Cut the bacon and ham into cubes, clean the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices. Finely dice the onion.
- If you have an Airfryer Viva, divide your dough into four equal pieces. Grease the spring forms with a little oil or butter and place a sheet of parchment paper on top. Roll out the dough and put it in the tin. Prick a few holes in the dough to prevent air bubbles from forming.
- Fill the tin(s) with the onion, bacon, ham, mushrooms and cheese. Then add the egg mixture and fold the excess dough on the edges to the inside. Place the spring form tin in the Airfryer and bake the quiche(s).
- Cooking times: Airfryer Viva: 30 minutes at 160 degrees (per quiche) Airfryer Avance XL: 40 minutes at 150 degrees
- 貼士: Viva Airfryer preparation: 4 16 cm spring form tins. Avance Airfryer XL preparation: 1 20 cm spring form tin.