A truly authentic Italian risotto oozing with flavor.
- 20ml olive oil
- 1 onion
- 5 grams of garlic
- 250 grams of risotto rice
- 50 grams of parmesan
- 650 millilitre of vegetable stock
- 150 millilitre of white wine
- 10 grams of butter
- Preheat the HomeCooker for 3 minutes at 175°C.
- Add the olive oil, finely chopped onions and garlic and fry for 3 minutes at 175°C.
- When time’s up, add the rice and set the timer to 1 minute at 175°C (after a minute the rice will look slightly translucent).
- Add the wine and set the timer to 1 minute at 175°C. It will smell fantastic. Any alcohol flavours will evaporate and leave the rice with a tasty essence.
- Now the wine has cooked into the rice, add the whole stock and a good pinch of salt. Turn down the heat to 130°C and set the timer to 22 minutes. Don’t forget to check the seasoning.
- Remove from the heat and add the butter and Parmesan. Stir in well. Place a lid on the pan and let it rest for 2 minutes. This is the most important part of making the perfect risotto – it’s when it becomes outrageously creamy and oozy like it should be.
貼士: Place a lid on the pan and allow the risotto to rest for 2 minutes. This is key to making ‘the perfect risotto’, as this is when it gains all that delicious creaminess and ooziness.