Small Jacket Potatoes with Rosemary
- 500 g small new potatoes, unpeeled
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the airfryer to 180°C. Scrub the small new potatoes clean under running water and pat them thoroughly dry with kitchen paper.
- In a bowl coat the small new potatoes with olive oil, rosemary and garlic and transfer them to the fryer basket.
- Slide the basket into the airfryer and set the timer to 24 minutes to fry the small potatoes crispy and done. Place the fried small potatoes in a serving dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve the potatoes with grilled meat or fish.
- Tip: Slice the potatoes into blocks and soak them in water for at least 30 minutes. Drain them thoroughly and then pat them dry with kitchen paper.