Warm asparagus salad
A delicious healthy meal, made with only one tablespoon of oil. Great on a warm summer day or with a barbecue.
- 250 g white asparagus
- 150 g green asparagus
- 2 red chicory
- 4 boiled eggs
- 250 g small pre-boiled potatoes
- 250 g ham cubes
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 2 mandarin oranges (or 1 small tin)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250 g mixed salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Peel the white asparagus, cut about 1 cm off from the bottom and cut into pieces. Cut the green asparagus into pieces.
- Put an ovenproof dish in your Airfryer and heat this for 5 minutes at 200 degrees. Once warm, add one tablespoon of olive oil, the sliced asparagus, potatoes and ham pieces. Cook this for 10 minutes at 200 degrees and stir occasionally.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and add the mandarin, radishes, salad and tomatoes. Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste. Cut the leaves from the red chicory and the eggs into quarters. Place the chicory on a beautiful large dish and spread the salad and eggs out on it.