Cabbage and meatballs soup
An autumn and winter soup that contains your favourite recipe for meatballs.
- 80 g green or savoy cabbage
- 80 g sweet potato
- 1 tomato
- 1 small finely chopped red onion
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 150 g very small meatballs made from your favourite recipe
- 800 ml Vegetable stock
- ground black pepper
- a few drops of Worchester sauce
- Parmesan cheese flakes to finish
- Prepare small meatballs, about 2-3 cm in thickness, according to your recipe.
- Wash, trim and slice the cabbage into thin strips. Cut the potato in small cubes, do the same with the tomato.
- Add all of the ingredients into the Soup maker with the meatballs carefully on top. Close the lid and select the Chunky soup program.
- When ready, finish the soup with ground pepper and Parmesan cheese flakes.
貼士: For a vegetarian version substitute the meatballs with butter beans and extra Parmesan cheese.