Lentil Soup With Eriste Noodles
This thick egg noodle soup is high in protein because of the lentils, low in fat and very filling.
- 100 g green lentils (soaked in water for 4-5 hours)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g chopped onion
- 100 g carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g tomatoes (can)
- 750 ml meat stock
- 50 g eriste noodles
- pepper & salt
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- Drain the soaked lentils and place them into the soup maker.
- Peel the garlic and carrot. Finely chop the garlic and cut the carrot in bite-sized pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the soup maker, close the lid and select the chunky soup program.
- When the soup is ready, pour into bowls and serve with some parsley.