Mini Peppers with Goat Cheese
Appetizer – 8 portions
- 8 mini or snack peppers
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 100 g soft goat cheese, in eight pieces
- Preheat the AirFryer to 200°C.
- Cut the top off the mini peppers and remove the seeds and membrane.
- Mix the olive oil in a deep dish with the Italian herbs and the pepper. Toss the pieces of goat cheese in the oil.
- Push a piece of goat cheese in each mini pepper and place the mini peppers next to each other in the basket. Slide the basket into the AirFryer and set the timer to 8 minutes. Bake the mini peppers until the cheese has melted.
- Serve the mini peppers in small dishes as appetizers or snacks.