Mini pizza’s with basil and broccoli
For an evergreen pizza party
- 500 g flour
- 1 sachet instant yeast (7 g)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 300-400 g broccoli heads
- 30 g fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 spring onion, in 1 cm pieces
- 150 g pizza cheese
- - baking sheet, greased
- Place the kneading knife in the food processor and add the flour and yeast to the bowl. Mix everything together and pour the olive oil and 250 ml tepid water in a thin trickle through the feeding tube. Let the food processor run until the dough comes together. Then finish off by kneading it by hand for a few seconds on a floured surface. Shape into a ball and leave to prove in a bowl covered with cling film in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C. Cook the broccoli heads in salty water for 3-4 minutes until they are al dente. Place in a colander and rinse with cold water, then leave to drain.
- Rinse the bowl, then add the basil and garlic and finely chop. Add the crème fraîche and mix until you get a lovely green sauce. Season to taste.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and place them on a floured surface. Roll each piece into a circle with a diameter of approx. 15 cm. and place on the baking sheet. Spread the basil mixture over the pizza’s and top with the broccoli heads and spring onions. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake the pizzas on the centre shelf of the oven for 15 minutes until golden.
- 40 minutes preparation time + 30 minutes proving