Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day!
- 1 (180g) tin salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons sliced spring onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 5 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, egg, celery, green onion, dill and garlic granules. Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls, and roll in wheat germ to coat.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Flatten the balls slightly, and fry for about 10 minutes, turning as needed, until golden brown.