Learn how to make Gingerbread Men with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Ginger 30g
- Butter 100g
- Brown sugar 100g
- Plain flour 250g
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Salt 1g
- Ground Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Ground Cardamom ½ tsp
- Egg 1 pc
- 1. Peel the ginger skin off, cut into pieces, grated the ginger, take the juice
- 2. Soft the butter in room temperature, then add sugar, whisk well with hand mixer, then add the ginger juice and egg, keep whisk until turn to light color
- 3. Mix the plain flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon powder and cardamom powder together, sieve once
- 4. Add the plain flour to the butter and sugar mixture, knead the dough, then cover the dough with cling film and put into the fridge for half hour.
- 5. Take out the dough, put it on the cling film and spread one more cling film on the dough top, then press the dough into 5mm thickness with a rolling pin.
- 6. Make it with the gingerbread man mold, put the gingerbread man into Airfryer bake at 160°C for 12 minutes, take out for cool down.
- 7. Draw your favorite pattern with icing sugar pen. Ready to serve.
- 8. Put the decorated gingerbread men in the Airfryer and bake at 40C for 4 minutes for drying the icing.