Sweet Almond and Osmanthus Soup with Taro Dumplings
Learn how to make Sweet Almond and Osmanthus Soup with Taro Dumplings with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Sweet almond 80g
- Bitter almond 8g
- Glutinous rice 30g
- Taro dumpling 80g
- Egg white (whisked) 3 pcs
- Dried osmanthus, as appropriate
- Water 750g
- Rock sugar 30g
- Put the sweet almond, bitter almond, glutinous rice and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Bean milk, adjust the cooking time at 25 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 5 minutes remains, add rock sugar. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When finished, add taro dumplings. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Manual mode, adjust the heating level to Medium, press OK. Adjust the cooking time at 8 minutes, press OK to start cooking.
- When 40 seconds remains, add the egg white. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, rest for 1 minute, add dried osmanthus and serve.