Learn how to make Assorted Crispy Vegetables with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Purple sweet potato 2pcs (250g)
- Australian carrot 1pc (250g)
- Japanese pumpkin 250g
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Black pepper a pinch
- Rosemary (chopped) 1 sprig
- Thyme 2 sprigs
- Olive oil 21/2 tbsps
- Peel the purple sweet potatoes and carrot, cut into thick sticks around 6cm long.
- Deseed the pumpkin and cut into thick slices leaving the peels on.
- Mix the salt, black pepper, rosemary, thyme and olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the purple sweet potatoes, carrot and pumpkin, mix well.
- Put the purple sweet potatoes and carrot into the Airfryer and fry at 180˚C for 15 minutes, then take out.
- Put the pumpkin into the Airfryer and fry at 180˚C for 10 minutes. Dip into salad dressing for serving.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- Airfried crispy vegetables have over 90% less fat than tempura, and are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. They can be served as healthy snacks alone or with meat as main meals.