Chicken Congee with Dried Oyster and Sea Conch
Learn how to make Chicken Congee with Dried Oyster and Conch Meat with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice 1/2 cup
- Dried oyster 2 pcs
- Chicken (sliced) 200g
- Dried sliced sea conch (soaked) 50g
- Conpoy (soaked) 2 pcs
- Chinese cabbage (sliced) 60g
- Dried mushroom (soaked) 2 pcs
- Chicken stock/water, as appropriate
- Rinse the rice, put the rice into the inner pot of rice cooker.
- Add in all the ingredients and mix well.
- Add chicken stock/water up to “Congee” level 0.5 as indicated on the scale inside the inner pot.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Congee” function. Set cooking time to “4 hours” and press “Start” to cook.
- Ready to serve when the cooking is finished.