Fresh Scallop and Dried Prawn Pot with Assorted Vegetables
Learn how to make Fresh Scallop and Dried Prawn Pot with Assorted Vegetables with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken (blanched and cut into chunks) 500g
- Fresh scallop 300g
- Chinese preserved ham (blanched) 30g
- Dried scallop (soaked) 25g
- Dried prawn (soaked) 30g
- Dried shrimp roe 10g
- Chinese cabbage 280g
- Pak choi 50g
- Shanghai pak choi 50g
- Bean curd (diced) 90g
- Bean vermicelli 50g
- Ginger (sliced) 3g
- Red chili 2g
- Water 750g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- In sequential order, put the Chinese preserved ham, dried scallop, dried prawn, chicken, ginger & water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Manual mode, adjust the heating level to High, press OK. Adjust the cooking time at 35 minutes, press OK to start cooking.
- When 15 minutes remains, remove the chicken, add Chinese cabbage, pak choi, Shanghai pak choi, bean curd and red chili. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 8 minutes remains, add the bean vermicelli. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 5 minutes remains, add the fresh scallop and dried shrimp roe. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt to taste and serve.