Learn how to make Fresh Scallop and Dried Prawn Pot with Assorted Vegetables with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken (blanched and cut into chunks) 500g
- Fresh scallop 300g
- Chinese preserved ham (blanched) 30g
- Dried scallop (soaked) 25g
- Dried prawn (soaked) 30g
- Dried shrimp roe 10g
- Chinese cabbage 280g
- Pak choi 50g
- Shanghai pak choi 50g
- Bean curd (diced) 90g
- Bean vermicelli 50g
- Ginger (sliced) 3g
- Red chili 2g
- Water 750g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- In sequential order, put the Chinese preserved ham, dried scallop, dried prawn, chicken, ginger & water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Manual mode, adjust the heating level to High, press OK. Adjust the cooking time at 35 minutes, press OK to start cooking.
- When 15 minutes remains, remove the chicken, add Chinese cabbage, pak choi, Shanghai pak choi, bean curd and red chili. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 8 minutes remains, add the bean vermicelli. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 5 minutes remains, add the fresh scallop and dried shrimp roe. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt to taste and serve.