Learn how to make Fried Salmon with Honey Mustard Sauce with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Salmon fillet 800g
- Sea Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper a pinch
- Dip sauce:
- Low fat salad dressing 3 tbsps
- French mustard 1 tbsp
- Honey 2 tsps
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- To prepare the dip sauce, combine the salad dressing, mustard, honey and lemon juice, mix well.
- Marinate the salmon fillet with salt and black pepper for 15 minutes.
- Put the salmon fillet on the Airfryer grill bottom and fry at 200˚C for 14 minutes. When finished, served with dip sauce.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- Steaming may retain the tenderness of the fish but cannot enhance the flavor of frozen fish. Airfryer enables you to deep-fry fish without oil. The fish remains smooth and tender and is crispy on the outside even without batter and cooking oil. It also reduces the fish odour, which helps motivate children to eat fish. Airfrying seals the meat quickly; hence more omega-3 fatty acids can be retained.