Japanese Soymilk with Wild Mushroom and Clam
Learn how to make Japanese Soymilk with Wild Mushroom and Clam with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken meat (diced) 150g
- Clam 150g
- Fresh bean curd sheet (cut into pieces) 40g
- Fresh Chinese yam (sliced) 120g
- Okra (sliced) 20g
- Bean curd (diced) 80g
- Bean sprout 30g
- Edamame 20g
- Japanese maitake mushroom 50g
- Japanese nameko mushroom 50g
- Sakura shrimp, as appropriate
- Spring onion (chopped), as appropriate
- *Soymilk 500g
- Water 250g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Sugar, as appropriate
- Black pepper, as appropriate
- Put chicken meat, fresh Chinese yam, okra, soymilk and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Asian soup, adjust the cooking time at 25 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 15 minutes remains, add bean curd, bean sprout, edamame, maitaki mushroom and nameko mushroom. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 10 minutes remains, add clam and fresh bean curd sheet. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt, sugar, black pepper to taste. Sprinkle with spring onion and sakura shrimp on top and serve.
- *Soymilk cooking method : Soak 35g soybean for 4 hours, drain. Put soybean and 500ml of water in the blender jar, close the lid. Turn the rotary knob to Bean milk, adjust the cooking time at 25 minutes. Press OK to cook.