Korean Style Seafood Kimchi Soup with Rice Cake
Learn how to make Korean Style Seafood Kimchi Soup with Rice Cake with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Crab (cut into pieces) 160g
- Fresh abalone 40g
- Baby octopus 50g
- Shrimp meat 30g
- Korean kimchi 300g
- Courgette (sliced) 100g
- Daikon (peeled and sliced) 100g
- Chinese chive (sectioned) 50g
- Sliced rice cake 50g
- Dried red date 25g
- Water 600g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Sugar, as appropriate
- Put kimchi, dried red date, daikon, Chinese chive and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Asian soup, adjust the cooking time at 30 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 15 minutes remains, add courgette. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 10 minutes remains, add rice cake slices, shrimp meat, baby octopus, fresh abalone and crab. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt and sugar to taste and serve.