Pan-fried Fillets with Peaches
Learn how to make Pan-fried Fillets with Peaches with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Snapper fillets 400g
- For the marinade:
- Oil 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Shaoxing wine (or sherry) 1 tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- For the peach gravy:
- Peaches 160g
- Water 50ml
- Sugar 40g
- Italian balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp
- Soak the fillets in the marinade for 10 minutes.
- Place the fillets in the grill pan of the Airfryer, cook for 12 minutes at 180°C till crispy and golden brown.
- Add water and sugar in the baking tray, cook in the Airfryer at 200°C for about 3 minutes till the sugar melts completely. Then add in the peaches and balsamic vinegar and cook for another 3 minutes.
- To serve, pour the gravy alongside the fillets. Recommend to serve with pea pods, carrots and asparagus.
- Cooking time may vary for different Airfryer models