Learn how to make Spaghetti Carbonara with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Fresh spaghetti 100g
- Diced bacon (roasted) 20g
- Shredded cheddar 5g
- Shredded mozzarella 5g
- Shredded parmesan 10g
- Egg yolk 1pc
- Cream 200g
- Water 45g
- Salt, as appropriate
- Combine the cream, water, shredded cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and stir well.
- Put the spaghetti and bacon in the inner pot of rice cooker, then add in the cheese mixture.
- Close the lid, switch on the power, select the “Bake” function, set the cooking time for “5 minutes” and press “Start” to cook.
- When finished, open the lid, stir the content, then repeat step 3 method.
- When finished, add in the egg yolk, stir well, and repeat step 3 method again.
- When the cooking is done, season with salt to serve.