Stewed Chicken in Red Wine
Learn how to make Stewed Chicken in Red Wine with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken (blanched and cut into chunks) 350g
- Potato (peeled and diced) 150g
- Carrot (peeled and diced) 120g
- Celery (diced) 100g
- Shallot (halved) 100g
- Fresh sage 2g
- Fresh rosemary 2g
- Mustard 20g
- Red wine 250g
- Water 50g
- Rock sugar 6g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- In sequential order, put the shallot, potato, carrot, chicken, mustard, celery, rock sugar, rosemary, sage, red wine and water in the blender jar, stir well. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Manual mode, adjust the heating level to Medium, press OK. Adjust the cooking time at 45 minutes, press OK to start cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt to taste and serve.