Sweet Corn Congee with Coix Seed, Red Bean and Fox Nut
Learn how to make Sweet Corn Congee with Coix Seed, Red Bean and Fox Nut with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rice 90g
- Coix seed 30g
- Red bean 30g
- Fox nut 15g
- Corn kernel 50g
- Water 1000g
- Spring onion (chopped) 10g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Put the rice, coix seed, red bean, fox nut and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Congee, adjust the cooking time at 25 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 5 minutes remains, add the corn kernel. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt to taste, add spring onion and serve.