Assorted Meat & Vegetables Skewers
Learn how to make Assorted Meat & Vegetables Skewers with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Diced beef tenderloin (12pcs) 120g
- Fresh prawn 2 pcs
- Frozen scallop 2 pcs
- Bacon 1 slice
- Cherry tomato 4 pcs
- Green bell pepper (sliced) 30g
- Yellow bell pepper (sliced) 30g
- Pineapple (sliced) 40g
- Red onion (sliced) 1/4 pc
- Sea salt 1/8 tsp
- Black pepper a pinch
- Olive oil 1/2 tbsp
- Defrost the scallops, rinse and wipe dry.
- Remove the head and shell of the prawns but keep the tail. Rinse and wipe dry.
- Cut the bacon into halves and wrap each half around a scallop.
- Alternatively thread pieces of beef, seafood and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Brush the skewers with olive oil. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper.
- Put the skewers into the Airfryer and grill at 180˚C for 9 minutes. Ready to serve.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- With Airfryer, you can use the least amount of oil to grill skewers which are crispy on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside. During the course of cooking, over 70% of fat in the bacon will be lost. A skewer made of meat, seafood and vegetable provides a balanced diet.