Learn how to make Creamy Spinach, Potato and Beans Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Spinach 120g
- Onion (peeled and diced) 100g
- Potato (peeled and diced) 100g
- Chickpea 20g
- Squid (cooked) 80g
- Baked bacon (diced) 60g
- Water 225ml
- Cream 90ml
- Sea salt as appropriate
- Black pepper as appropritae
- 1. Put spinach, onion, potato, chickpea and water into the blender, close the lid.
- 2. Select Pureed soup, press start.
- 3. When finished, add the cream, season with sea salt and black pepper, serve with cooked squid and baked bacon.
- *For specific model only