Learn how to make Popeye Oyster with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Rock Oysters 6 pcs
- Spinach 1/2 cup (Chopped)
- Garlic 1 tsp (Chopped)
- Red Bell Pepper 1/2 piece (Diced)
- Butter 2 tbsp (Melted)
- Black Pepper
- Open oysters and put aside.
- Mix chopped spinach, chopped garlic, diced red bell pepper and melted butter. Top each oyster with a scoop of the mixed ingredients. Add a dash of black pepper.
- Place oysters into the basket and Airfry at 200°C for 5 minutes. Serve hot.