Learn how to make Portobello Box with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Large Portobello Mushrooms 4 pcs (With stems removed)
- Parma Ham 2 pcs (Chopped)
- Tomato 1 pc (Diced)
- Black Olives Several (Pitted, Sliced
- Parsley 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Garlic 1 tbsp (Chopped)
- Olive Oil 2 tsp
- Balsamic Vinegar 1 tsp
- Black Pepper
- Spray the mushroom caps and the basket with some cooking oil. Sprinkle dash of salt and pepper on the mushroom caps, place into the basket and Airfry at 200oC for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the other ingredients well.
- Take the mushrooms out and fill each one evenly with the well mixed contents.
- Put the stuffed mushrooms back into the basket and Airfry at 180°C for 3-4 minutes.