Taro Cake with Preserved Pork
Learn how to make Taro Cake with Preserved Pork with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Taro (peeled and chopped) 120g
- Preserved pork (chopped) 50g
- Dried mushroom (soaked and chopped) 10g
- Dried prawn (soaked and chopped) 8g
- Dried scallop (soaked) 10g
- Rice flour 100g
- Corn starch 3g
- Chicken stock 25g
- Water 150g
- Spring onion (chopped) 2 tbsps
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1/5 tsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Pepper a pinch
- Put the preserved pork into the Airfryer baking tray and saute at 180˚C for 3 minutes. Add the dried mushrooms and dried prawns, and saute for 3 minutes. Add the chopped taros and saute for 5 minutes. Add the chicken stock and cook for 5 minutes until completely absorbed, set aside.
- Mix the rice flour, corn starch and all seasonings, add water and stir until smooth.
- Put the dried scallops, taro mixture and the flour mixture, mix well.
- Pour the combined mixture into a greased tray and steam for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with spring onions to serve.