Learn how to make Creamy Spinach, Potato and Beans Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Spinach 250g
- Potato (peeled and diced) 100g
- Onion (peeled and diced) 100g
- Fresh squid 80g
- Baked bacon (diced) 60g
- Chickpea 20g
- Cream 100g
- Water 250g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Black pepper, as appropriate
- In sequential order, put onion, potato, chickpea, spinach and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Pureed soup, adjust the cooking time at 18 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 2 minutes remains, add the cream. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt and black pepper to taste. Turn the rotary knob to Speed 1 and blend until well combined.
- Add in the fresh squid. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Manual mode, adjust the heating level to Medium, press OK. Adjust the cooking time at 3 minutes, press OK to start cooking.
- When the cooking is done, garnish with baked bacon to serve.