Learn how to make Healthy Assorted Vegetables and Beef Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Beef (diced) 100g
- Beetroot (peeled and diced) 80g
- Purple yam (peeled and diced) 80g
- Cabbage (cut into pieces) 100g
- Celery (diced) 100g
- Onion (peeled and sliced) 100g
- Tomato (diced) 100g
- Sweet corn (cut into small chunks) 100g
- Bay leaf 1g
- Water 600g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Put all the ingredients (except salt) and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Asian soup, adjust the cooking time at 35 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt to taste and serve.