Mushroom Soup with White Truffle
Learn how to make Mushroom Soup with White Truffle with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Dried porcini (soaked) 60g
- Brown button mushroom (sliced) 150g
- White button mushroom (sliced) 150g
- Onion (peeled and diced) 150g
- Fresh thyme 1g
- Fresh rosemary 1g
- White truffle slice, as appropriate
- White truffle oil 10g
- Cream 100g
- Water 750g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Sugar, as appropriate
- Black pepper, as appropriate
- Put onion, porcini, brown mushroom, white mushroom, thyme, rosemary and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Pureed soup, adjust the cooking time at 30 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 5 minutes remains, add the cream. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt, sugar and black pepper to taste. Turn the rotary knob to Speed 1 and blend until well combined.
- Sprinkle with white truffle oil and white truffle slice to serve.