Pork Bone Broth with Chayote, Carrot and Corn
Learn how to make Pork Bone Soup with Chayote, Carrot, Corn and Dried Honey Dates with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chayote (peeled and cut in chunks) 80g
- Carrots(peeled and cut in chunks) 80g
- Corns (cut in chunks) 80g
- Dried honey date 20g
- Pork bones 450g
- Sweet almond 6g
- Bitter almond 3g
- Water 750g
- Salt, as appropriate
- Rinse all the ingredients and put into the inner pot of the rice cooker.
- Add water and close the lid. Switch on the power, select the “Soup” function, set the cooking time for “2 hours” and press “Start” to cook.
- When finished, season with salt and serve.