Learn how to make Vegetarian Shark Fin Soup with Crab Meat and Fish Maw with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Crab meat 80g
- Shrimp meat 50g
- Fish maw (shredded) 90g
- Dried scallop (soaked) 30g
- Shanghainese salted pork (sliced) 30g
- Dried mushroom (soaked and shredded) 30g
- Vegetarian shark fin (soaked) 50g
- Dried lily flower (soaked) 5g
- Egg white (whisked) 2 pcs
- Spring onion (chopped) 10g
- Ginger (sliced) 3g
- Corn starch sauce (10g corn starch mixed with 80g water)
- Water 750g
- Sea salt, as appropriate
- Sugar, as appropriate
- Pepper, as appropriate
- Put dried scallop, salted pork, mushroom, lily flower, ginger and water in the blender jar. Close the lid.
- Turn the rotary knob to Asian soup, adjust the cooking time at 25 minutes. Press OK to start cooking.
- When 10 minutes remains, add the fish maw and vegetarian shark fin. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 5 minutes remains, add the crab meat and shrimp meat. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 2 minutes remains, add the corn starch sauce. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When 30 seconds remains, add the egg white. Close the lid and keep cooking.
- When the cooking is done, add salt, sugar and pepper to taste, sprinkle with spring onion to serve.