Unblock the coffee funnel with a spoon handle
1) Switch the machine OFF and wait until you hear no more sounds (this can take up to 15-20 seconds).
2) Remove the brew group.
3) Open the lid of the pre-ground coffee funnel and place the spoon handle into the funnel.
Note: If there is no pre-ground coffee funnel, insert the spoon handle into the coffee funnel from below*
4) Move the handle up and down until the clogged ground coffee falls down. Note: Some force may be required
5) Remove all fallen ground coffee and place back the brew group.
6) Brew an espresso.
7) After brewing, check if the funnel is still free from ground coffee. If not, repeat the unblocking procedure.
To prevent the coffee funnel from getting blocked:
- Do not pour/spill any water into the coffee bean container
- Clean the coffee funnel weekly