xPand5 PET/CT quantification suite
Join Philips at the 28th Annual Congress of EANM for the European launch of the xPand5 suite of quantification support tools for the Ingenuity TF PET/CT. With xPand5, you bring the power of quantitative imaging to your hospital:
- xClean works to reduce artifacts during image reconstruction, providing enhanced image quality.
- xSharp provides resolution recovery for your images, showing lesions and organ boundaries in high contrast.
- xFine is a 2 mm whole-body clinical reconstruction protocol that offers superb spatial resolution, offering increased confidence in your quantification and regions of interest.
- xCount works to stabilize count rates, so you can even perform dynamic imaging with short-lived tracers.
- xCalibrate supports reproducible and stable protocol saving, securing quantification capabilities in multicenter collaborations.
Expand the diagnostic confidence of your care teams, expand your department services beyond routine [18F]-FDG scans, and expand your hospital capabilities for PET beyond staging.