Article Published Date : 2017-03-01
What music files does my Philips speaker support?
Philips WiFi speakers support audio playback:
- Compression format: MP3, WMA, non DRM AAC
- (m4a), eAAC+, FLAC, ALAC, no DRM WMA, L-PCM (WAV)
- ID3-tag support 1.x, 2.1, 2.3, 2.4
- Bit rates: 32-320kpbs, VBR, stereo
- Music Streaming: Internet Radio, Deezer, Spotify
- Sampling rate: 32,44.1,48,96 kHz
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about the usage of your product? Find the most frequently asked questions here.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.