Article Published Date : 2017-10-03
How to pair a second phone to my Philips Bluetooth Wireless headset?
Published on 2017-10-03
Before you begin, make sure any previously connected/paired phone (or Bluetooth device) are out of range, or with Bluetooth function switched off.
Bring the headset to pairing mode
- Make sure both earpieces of the headset are off.
- On both earpieces, press and hold the multi-function button for 3 seconds.
- The white LED on both earpieces flashes for 3 times, and then it flashes in blue. Both earpieces are now powered on and are paired with each other.
- The headset is now in pairing mode and is ready to pair with your second phone (or Bluetooth device).
Pair your phone with the headset
- On your phone that you want to pair, switch on the Bluetooth function. It will then search for the headset.
- Select “Philips SHB4385” from the list.
- The exact steps for pairing may differ in different models of phone (or Bluetooth device).
- The headset can be paired with up to 2 Bluetooth-enabled device. If you try to pair with more than 2 devices, the earliest paired device will be replaced by the new one.
- To re-connect a paired phone to the headset, switch off the Bluetooth function of any other previously connected/paired phone (or Bluetooth-enabled device).
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.