Article Published Date : 2019-03-01
How to clean my Philips Sonicare AirFloss
To clean your Philips Sonicare AirFloss, follow the instructions below.
Note: Do not clean your AirFloss in the dishwasher or any other sanitizing devices.
Cleaning the handle and nozzle
Follow these easy step by step instructions on how to clean the handle and nozzle:
- Remove the nozzle from the handle
- Rinse the inside and outside of the nozzle after each use to eliminate any residue
- Open the reservoir and rinse it with warm water
- Wipe the entire surface of the handle with a damp cloth
In case your Philips Sonicare AirFloss handle or nozzle becomes clogged, use the following steps to unclog:
- Fill the reservoir with warm water
- With the nozzle attached, press the activation button until the reservoir is completely empty
Cleaning the charger
To clean the AirFloss charger, follow the steps below:
- Uplug your charger from the wall socket
- Wipe the entire surface of the charger with a damp cloth
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.