My Philips Sonicare AirFloss is not turning on
Updated on 2020-03-17
If your Philips Sonicare AirFloss is not turning on, below you will find a couple solutions that you can try yourself.
Turn the power button on
- Press the power button to ensure your Sonicare AirFloss is on.
Place it on the charger
- If your AirFloss is still not turning on, you can try charging the device by plugging the charger into a live outlet and place your AirFloss on the charger.
* 1 green LED: 33% charged
* 2 green LED: 66% charged
* 3 green LED: 100% charged
Note: If you are using your Sonicare AirFloss for the first time, ensure that it is charged for 24 hours.
Note: When the charge indicators flash yellow, the battery is low and needs to be recharged (fewer than 3 uses left).
Did above solutions not solve the issue? Please contact us for further assistance.
- First use and Installation / Download (1)
- Power/ Charging / Battery life (1)
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.