I am not able to access the ON TIMER menu in my Philips TV
Published on 2016-12-29
You have to set the clock in the TV menu before you can use the ON TIMER features.
Follow these steps to set the TV clock:
- Press the [Menu] button on the remote control to access the [Home] menu.
- Use the cursor buttons [Up][Down][Left][Right] to select [Setup] and press the [OK] button to confirm.
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Features] and press the cursor [Right].
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Clock] and press the cursor [Right].
- Use the cursor [Up] or [Down] or the numeric buttons to enter the time.
- Press the cursor [Right] to Done once adjustment is completed and press the [OK] button to confirm.
- Press the [Back] button to exit the menu.
Looking for something else?
Discover all Philips Support options
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.