Troubleshooting for pairing and connecting problem
If you encounter problem with pairing or connecting your Philips Bluetooth headphones with your smartphone, try the following.
- Make sure both the headphone and the smartphone are properly charged.
- On your smartphone, delete the headphone from the device list under Bluetooth.
- Reset the headphone. (Refer to the user manual for the steps.)
Then, try to pair the headphone with the smartphone again. Below are some points to note.
- Make sure to bring the headphone to pairing mode. (Refer to the user manual for the steps.)
- Make sure the Bluetooth feature is enabled in the smartphone.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.