How to find the right software for your product
- In the search field, type the model number of your product, or search for your product using the category search.
- If using the search box to find your product, the support page should be the first result. If using the category search, once you select your product, you will automatically arrive at the support page for that product.
- Compare the version number of the software offered to the one that is already installed on your product to verify that a software update is necessary. Tip: You can find the current software version in the menus of most products. For TVs, you can generally select “Menu” > “Setup” > “Software” > “Current software” to see the current software version. Instructions on how to check this can be found in the software installation instructions (located on the same page as the software).
- If a newer version is available in the support section, please download the file and save it to your computer.
Note: The software update is usually is a compressed zip file, which requires the use of special software to unzip (e.g. Winzip or WinRar).
- Carefully read and follow the installation instructions to successfully install the software.