Is my Philips player connected to my Home network?
Updated on 2017-02-28
It is possible to check whether your player is connected to your home network.
Step by Step description
- Switch on your TV and select the correct source for your player
- Press [Home] button (see image below) on your player remote control
- Select [Setup] and press OK
- Select [Network] > [View Network Settings] and press OK
A screen shows the following information about your network connection:
- Network type (wired or wireless)
- IP address of the player
- DNS servers
If all of the fields are filled in, you are successfully connected to your home network.