Each release contains:
- All solutions identified in earlier versions.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases (and their release notes).
- This content will also become available in your own language.
- Besides general improvements on functionality and performance, this latest software solves the issues below:
! Note:Once the software upgrade is complete, you need to disconnect the power cable from the power outlet. Wait one minute then reconnect it. After that you can start your TV in the usual way.
Improved behavior of HBB TV.
Free disc space indicator is displayed in German and Spanish Broadcast-EPG.
Improvements in playing Playready streams.
Improvements using the 'Internet' app in Smart TV.
Improvements in Quick start feature.
Correct displaying of Telenet clock.
Teletext improvement after channel change.
Improvements in playback PVR recordings.
Improvements in picture display in Game-mode.
Improvement for Microsoft Smooth Streaming.
Solution about teletext can not be turned off for Antena 1 in Roemania.
Solution for Russian time zones.
Improvement hover effect on App in the SmartTV application when using the pointer.
Improvement on streaming video applications.
Improvement about quickstartup behavior.
Improvement about language selection when using MKV selections.
Solution about network connection wizard starts by itself.
Solution about Automatic Channel Installation available -> no sound and NED1 missing. Delta network in the Netherlands.
Solution about new microsoft Headweb Listed Sercices-playlist(HLS) is not working on our set.
Solution for the 42PFL6007H/12 and 55PFL6007H/12 reboots when connected to router.
Solution Trick mode functionality not observed while playing apple HLS file.
Solution trickmodes take a long time to happen in HTML5.
Solution trickmodes in mediaobject do not work properly.
Improvement regarding Crackling/loud plopping when switching from Digital channel to Radio channel on the TelenetBox.
Solution regarding on screen message “Coded Program. Check the CI+ module” after upgrading to 150.87sw.
Solution for Cablenetwork ESR Sion in Switzerland.
Solution for picture moves 5 pixel right when in PC/Game mode.
Solution for Video corruption every 10-20 sec on VHS device.
Solution for installation issue on Czech UPC cable.
Solution to connect to the Smart TV portal in Spain and the UK.
Solution for the 60PFL9607S/12 regarding strong color flickering in picture with 3D max clarity and 2 player gaming mode.
Solution for incorrect TXT characters for czech and slovak programms for DVBT and DVBC reception.
Solution for External VGA can be selected, but video is not shown.
Solution for Maxdome regarding movies stops streaming after a pause for a short time (3min+).
Perfect Natural Motion performance optimizations.
Improvement on robustness for files(.jpg) via usb stick.
Solution for the predefined channel lists of Sky in Germany/Austria and Switserland.
Improvement to connect via WIFI to Lynksys router WRT54GC.
Improvement for Electronic Program Guide.
Improvement about the Headweb app for the Nordics.
Improvement about some USB sticks that are not recognized.
Improvement on UI speed/HBBTV and TXT.
Improvement on opening animation in setup menu.
Improvement on clocklevel for different countries.
Improvement for YouTube not playing smoothly.
Improvement for easy link.
Adaptation in ambilight for the Lounge Light mode.
Solution for “New device found…” issue ,popup screen will not appear multiple times in the dialog box.
Crash in web browser on “Bild.de”.
Solution for Ambilight starts by itself in the morning.
Improvement for quick start-up automatic mode not working well.
Improvement for set totally blocked after receiving RC5 command (with “ZON” RC's).
Improvement for set stuck in standby.(HDMI devices)
Improvement for set starts by itself randomly.
Improvement for cracking noise/ Sound drops.( HDMI devices)
Channel Ned1 is not stored during analog channel installation.
(Only applicable to country, The Netherlands)
WiFi Smart screen Ziggo stream crash are solved.
SimplyShare server lost are solved.
No Videotext in combination with HbbTV are solved.
Availability of Headweb app for the Nordics.
Pointer functionality for Smart TV applications and Open Internet (*).
Use of preferred channel list with M7 Satellite.
Smooth streaming support for Microsoft Streaming video channels.
Display of Digital TV channels to iPad/iPod/iPhone (MyRemote App 'WiFi Smart Screen').
Additional aggregation views in Content Browser: extra Audio and Video view besides existing folder view.
New channel logo database used.
Control of TV via Smartphone or Tablet (MyRemote application).
Zapping speed on analogue and digital channels.
Speed of menu's and 'On Screen graphics'.
Start-up behaviour with certain HTS devices.
Improvements for Skype contact lists.
Picture and audio problems when zapping to FR3 (France).
Loosing WiFi connection.
'No channel problem' when selecting analogue channels (Russia).
Crashes after using FFW/FRW in streaming video.
'Files not playing' when applying streaming video sources from Maxdome.
Failing CI+ authentication in case of use of CI+ cards.
Note: (*) The pointer device, for use in Smart TV, is set by default to OFF.
To switch it ON, you'll need to select Smart TV and push the 'Options' button. An 'Options menu' will pop up.
The bottom row gives the possibility to put the 'Remote control navigation' from 'Arrow keys' to 'Pointer' and vice versa.
- Solution for analog services not available in channel grid.
- Picture improvements.
- Smart TV home page with more functional apps and icons.
- Smart TV Mediastores operational.
- Smart TV IP EPG and PVR enabled.
- No video when leaving EPG, Smart TV solved.
- Channel copy from TV to USB and vice versa operational, with improved speed.
- Major stability improvement.
- HBB TV (Crashes solved, Mediathek playback OK, functional issues OK)
- Picture Quality. (2D Dimming backlight improved, Macro block problem solved)
- CI+ Authentication issue with credentials solved.
- Authentication issues with Alphacrypt CAM card and ORD Cam card solved.
- Content Browser: Navigation speed improved, Playback OK, Trick modes OK.
- Speed improvement for zapping in DVB-C and DVB-S.
- Speed improvement in EPG navigation (EPG lists).
- Speed improvement in Boot Time.
- Certification solutions for UPC, Ziggo, Risk TV, Soarview, Canal Digital, DTG.
- BBC iPlayer operational.
- Some Skype bugs were solved (adding Contacts, autologin).
- DVB-S Installation problems with multiple satellites solved.
- Switching between DVB-S with HBB-TV and DVB-C could lead to blocked set solved.
- Sometimes no logo's visible in DVB-S or after update solved.
- Sometimes Jittering in LVDS sets solved.
- Sporadic white bar in right corner of LVDS sets solved.
- Connection problems with Smart TV server solved.
- No sound after wake up HTS9520 solved.
- SimplyShare files playback problems solved.
- Channel sorting bugs solved.
- PVR bugs solved. (multiple recording overnight)
- HBB-TV can be used via the Blue key in France.
- Improved [Channel list copy] functionality.
- TV reboots by itself during first-time installation.
- Improved TV stability.
- Coloured lines or splash screen during start-up.
- Spontaneous switch off.
- Channel search problems (missing channels).
- No start-up of the TV.
- Slow menu navigation.
- Slow channel switching.
- Frozen/blocked pictures.
- TV keeps detecting same HDMI device.
- Improvements Skype.
- Add E-sticker.