Learn how to make Lava Souffle with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Egg white 2 pcs
- Egg yolk (whisked) 1 pc
- Dark chocolate button 9 pcs
- Sugar 10g
- For Souffle cup coating :
- Softened butter as appropriate
- Sugar as appropriate
- Prepare 3 souffle cups, coat each cup with a thin layer of butter and sugar.
- Use a hand mixer to whisk the egg white, add sugar little by little, whisk until stiff. Add the egg yolk and mix well.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 180˚C.
- Put three dark chocolate buttons in each cup, then fill with the egg mixture.
- Put into the Airfryer and bake for 12 minutes. Ready to serve.