Learn how to make Lava Souffle with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Egg white 2 pcs
- Egg yolk (whisked) 1 pc
- Dark chocolate button 9 pcs
- Sugar 10g
- For Souffle cup coating :
- Softened butter as appropriate
- Sugar as appropriate
- 1. Prepare 3 souffle cups, coat each cup with a thin layer of butter and sugar.
- 2. Use a hand mixer to whisk the egg white, add sugar little by little, whisk until stiff. Add the egg yolk and mix well.
- 3. Preheat the Airfryer to 180˚C.
- 4. Put three dark chocolate buttons in each cup, then fill with the egg mixture.
- 5. Put into the Airfryer and bake for 4 minutes. Ready to serve.