Learn how to make Sweet Almond and Osmanthus Soup with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Sweet almond 80g
- Bitter almond 8g
- Glutinous rice 30g
- Rock sugar 50g
- Water 700ml
- Egg white (whisked) 3 pcs
- Dried osmanthus as appropriate
- 1. Put the sweet almond, bitter almond, glutinous rice, rock sugar and water into the blender, close the lid.
- 2. Select the Multigrain milk, press start.
- 3. When finished, add the egg white and rest for 5 minutes, add dried osmanthus and serve.
- *For specific model only