Learn how to make Fried Chicken Wings with Red Fermented Bean Curd with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Whole chicken wing 8 pcs (800g)
- Red fermented bean curd 90g
- Preserved bean curd 40g
- Black sugar powder 10g
- Sesame oil 20g
- Shaoxing wine 15g
- Rinse the chicken wings and wipe dry.
- Mix with the rest of ingredients to form the marinade.
- Rub the marinade all over the chicken wings and refrigerate overnight.
- Put the chicken wings into the Airfryer and fry at 180˚C for 12 minutes. Ready to serve.
- Put the baby back ribs into the Airfryer and roast at 180˚C for 22 minutes. Ready to serve.
- Nutrition Tips: Leslie Chan. Registered Dietitian (UK)
- Airfry baby back ribs may remove 60% of fat from the meat. The ribs are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Marinating meat with ingredients such as yoghurt and tomato tenderizes the meat which is easy for chewing and digestion.