Learn how to make Lettuce Wraps with Vegetable and Minced Pork with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Minced pork 200g
- Mixed vegetables (Diced carrots, peas and corns) 250g
- Lotus shoots (Small cubes) 150g
- Lettuce 200g
- Spring onions (Chopped) 20g
- Corianders 20g
- Oil 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp
- Ginger juice 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- Shaoxing wine (or sherry) 1 tsp
- Marinade the minced pork.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil to the baking tray, add the minced pork and fry for 3 minutes at 180C. Add the vegetables and lotus shoots, stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and corianders. Serve with lettuce.
- Cooking time may vary for different Airfryer models