Roasted Pork Belly with Dried Orange Skin and Mustard
Learn how to make Roasted Pork Belly with Dried Orange Skin and Mustard with Lemongrass with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Pork belly 300g
- Mustard powder 1 tbsp
- Dried orange skin (Shredded) 5g
- Pinch of sea salt
- Honey 2 tbsp
- A handful of shredded lettuce and onions
- Marinade the belly pork with mustard powder, dried orange skin, sea salt and honey.
- Put the belly pork in the Airfryer, bake for 5 minutes at 200°C until crispy. Slice to serve.
- Serve with shredded lettuce and onions.